This is a list of all maintenance projects that should be done on this wiki (btw any admin can help with this, but we probably need to discuss/approve the changes first):
- Category Tree: this includes adding/fixing categories. The goal is that every article should have a category and that duplicate categories (such as "human" and "humans") be consolidated. Also, a hierarchy of categories should be established so that they're not just arbitrarily added to articles, but follow a pattern/system.
- Duplicate file deletion: See: BFF:Duplicate images
- Image policy enforcement (we need an update. Consider placing limited on number of images allowed per article, or at least number of gifs. Also a hard-ban on copyrighted, low quality (such as sprites), and non-"anime" ("disingenuous") images)
- Disambiguation pages: Vital for canon articles with multiple fanon versions
- Stub article deletion: This involves the tagging of stub articles/empty articles
- MoS Violation enforcement: This involves hunting down the pages that don't adhere to the MoS and actually deleting the ones that have gone past the 48 hour time limit for revision
- Also we need to change the MoS template in order to have a place to specify the reason for the MoS' placement on the page
- Red links: Includes broken templates and wanted photos
- Broken templates: going through and weeding out errors essentially
- Wiki template clean up: Categorization and deletion of duplicate/redundant templates
- Articles without templates: Consider portable infoboxes?
- Appearance update: Main page, navigation and side bars, and default template update
- Main/default template revision and improvement of accessibility.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.