|Occupation||Manager of Lisa's book store|
|Team||Grat cell, Kagamino cell|
May (月, Tsuki) was a young woman living in Grat. She was a founding member of the Grat cell of Onmitsu under the leadership of Hawke Kori and later Garrett Sheppard, where she served as the cell's support. Sometime following the Second Battle of Grat May, after recovering from the injuries she suffered against Ichiro, returned to supporting her friends. She temporarily moved to Kagamino City at the request of Lisa Yadōmaru to help run her bookstore and to keep Shinji Hirako from running the business into the ground, but this remained only a temporary relocation. She subsequently became affiliated with the Kagamino cell of Onmitsu after the founding of the Shinsengumi.
- Main Article - Bleach (Kenji Hiroshi).
- Main article -- Bleach: Cataclysm.
Investigating Grat arc
- Day 1: Back to School
- Day 5: Weekend Beckons
- Day 6: The Morning After the Night Before
- Day 18: Ghosts of Tomorrow
- Day 19: Ghosts of Yesterday
- Day 20: The Beatdown
- Day 20: The Beatdown Part II
- Day 20: The Beatdown Part III
- Day 21: New Perspectives
- Day 28: Grat Runs Red
- Day 29: Deserved Rest
Meian's Legacy mini-arc
- Back to Normality? (mentioned)
- Birth of the Grat cell (mentioned)
- Clash over Grat
- Visit from the Slayer
- Return of the Soulless (mentioned)
- The Grat cell Forges Ahead
Powers and Abilities
Behind the Scenes
- May's appearance is that of Kasuga Tamaki from the visual novel Hiiro no Kakera.