- "Paint the morning sky with miracles in mind."
Bleach (ブリーチ, Burīchi; romanized as BLEACH in Japan) is an ongoing manga series authored by Tite Kubo that has appeared in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine since August 2001. This particular spin-off, entitled as Bleach: Twilight (ブリーチ薄明, Burīchi Hakumei) follows the adventures, trials, and tribulations of Sannoto Nageki, a young college student clueless of his true heritage, as he rises to fully realize his true power and become a full fledged shinigami. Along the way, he gathers friends and enemies alike, learns in victory and defeat, lives life to the fullest, and uncovers the truth surrounding his absent father, Kai Nageki, that left his family when he was but an infant. The story is authored by Zicoihno.
Disclaimer: I do not own Bleach or the elements thereof. That all belongs to Tite Kubo.
The Children's Crusade Arc
- The author makes use of common Japanese honorifics, such as: "san", "chan", "dono", "sama" etc.
- The author does not shy away from foul language in this storyline.
- There's a bit of traveling within the living world in this series, and not just to Japan.
- The recent events of the Thousand-Year Blood War have no effect on this storyline, as such, characters such as Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto are still alive and healthy.
- The story's opening theme is Place to Try by TOTALFAT. The ending theme is Who's Theme (Instrumental) by Nujabes.